Virginia Voter ID Requirement
The officer shall ask the voter to present any one of the specified forms of identification.
Acceptable Forms of Texas Voter ID
- Virginia voter registration card
- Social Security card
- Valid Virginia driver’s license
- Any other identification card issued by a government agency of the Commonwealth, one of its political subdivisions, or the United States
- Employee identification card containing a photograph
- Any valid student ID card issued by any institution of higher education located in Virginia
- Copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check or paycheck that shows the name and address of the voter
- Concealed handgun permit
Virginia Voters without Voter ID
Any voter who does not show one of the forms of identification specified in this subsection shall be offered a provisional ballot marked ID-ONLY that requires no follow-up action by the registrar or electoral board other than matching submitted identification documents from the voter for the electoral board to make a determination on whether to count the ballot. In order to have his or her ballot counted, the voter must submit a copy of one of the forms of identification to the electoral board by facsimile, electronic mail, in-person submission, or timely United States Postal Service or commercial mail delivery, to be received by the electoral board no later than noon on the third day after the election.